Monday, June 7, 2010

Branden + Rachel wedding in KY.




Yesterday's wedding in Hopkinsville, KY was amazing. Branden and Rachel had a lot of originality in their wedding plans, and it really worked well. Modern music, summer colours, fun venue, and a very large, lively crowd. Kudos to the new couple, and to great wedding guests!

My 2nd shooter for the day, Shellene Kent, was on hand to help me cover all the angles and details that I couldn't catch. (It's hard to be everywhere at once. Well, impossible)

Enjoy the "teaser" photos everyone. I'll be placing a few more on here through the next couple days. Keep checking back!

(Click on any image to enlarge it)
Also see my website at http://www.shaneirwinphotography.com/





(Photo below by Shellene)








(Photo below by Shellene)

1 comment: