Thursday, May 27, 2010

Portraits of Eli


Eli is only a tad over 2 years old, yet was one of my easiest subjects ever to photograph! Amazing what can come of a 2 year old, some hay, and a dirt clod.

Eli was helping his dad Daniel to re-seed a lawn, and spread the essential hay over the newly spread seed. I saw this as a perfect time to grab a few candid photos of this little cutie. Daniel and I had been recently talking about such a shoot anyway, so I simply asked Daniel, and he said go for it.

Lucky for me, Eli wasn't quite familiar with a "big camera", so I kept my distance mostly, using my long telephoto lens. Once spotted though, Eli came to investigate to see what this big contraption was that I was holding up to my eye. This curiosity was captured in the closeup photo you see here below. Quickly though, he went back to his business of partially spreading hay, and partially being a 2 year old!

I will soon be adding more family and child photography to my portfolio, so help spread the word. Wedding photography will of course remain my focus, but how can I pass up this type of fun you see here?
www.ShaneIrwinPhotography.com




>


No comments:

Post a Comment