Monday, June 21, 2010

Tommy + Brittney wedding in Paris




I love to tell people I shot a wedding in Paris. Yes it's true, however, it's Paris, TN. It's a quaint town with a beautiful city square. Yes, even a small Eiffel tower.

Brittney and Tommy were married two days ago from the time I write this late night blog. A beautiful church, a beautiful bride, and a twist on the usual. Brittney and Tommy elected to have a "first look" moment, and photo op. Departing from the tradition of not laying eyes on each other before the ceremony, we were able to catch some great moments of this bride and groom sharing some special moments alone before the wedding took place. Nice touch!

I will be posting more photos soon, but for now, this should give you a little taste of the day. Enjoy the photos! (Click on any photo to enlarge it. It will have much more impact)

See my website at http://www.shaneirwinphotography.com/













All the girls joined the band to sing "Brown Eyed Girl"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Shane! These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I know this is only the beginning, I cannot wait to see the rest! Everyone is talking about them already, we LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I'm so excited! You are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them Brittney! It's my goal to make you happy, and it looks like I'm off to a good start. Thanks much! Spread the word : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone left a new comment here, and I just approved it, and it dissapeared! So sorry, whoever you were. I wonder if I clicked the wrong box accidentally.
    Sorry again. Try again? I'll delete my own comment here if yours shows back up.
    ~Shane

    ReplyDelete