Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nan + Ryan Nashville Engagement




It was a beautiful day in Nashville. I met Nan and Ryan in downtown Nashville for the shoot, and once we got started shooting, their relationship together was easy to see in the photos. I asked Nan to teach me a few words in Chinese, but I wasn't able to quite grasp the language in 5 minutes. I may need a little bit longer.

We started out shooting right by the Cumberland river, accross from downtown. It's really a beautiful area, and provides a clear, unobstructed view of downtown Nashville. We walked our way up and onto the slightly famous Shelby Street Bridge for more photos.
Finally making our way to Centenial Park to shoot around the perimiter of the Parthenon building. The Nashville Parthenon is a nearly full scale replica of the original in Athens, Greece. It's beauty and grandeur is stunning. It also happens to be a great place for some photographs to be made. It was dark by the time we got there, and with the help of my mobile location lighting, we made some special photos for Nan and Ryan to have forever as memories. They will be married May 15th, and I look forward to capturing their wedding for them!
http://www.shaneirwinphotography.com/
























No comments:

Post a Comment