Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daniel + Stephanie engagement, Army Style




I love my job. I get to work with wonderful couples like this on a regular basis, doing something I love, and something that they have fun doing; being models for a day. Stephanie and Daniel were so laid back, just being themselves as I lined up these shots in my eye and camera. Toward the end of the shoot, their little one made a few cameos in the frames!



We arrived onto Ft. Campbell, KY. late in the afternoon, about 90 minutes before sunset, as planned. Most of these photos were made using natural, available light. Some, near the end of the shoot, I added off camera flash for just a touch of fill lighting.



Daniel and Stephanie will be married August 6th, and I will be there with cameras blazin'. Daniel will be deploying once again back to the middle east later in August. I trust he will will return safely!
To see more engagement photos, click here to go to my site.









































No comments:

Post a Comment