Saturday, January 4, 2014

McKinley's 6 month maternity session



6 months down, and 3 to go!  McKinley will be shooting another session with us in a few months. We are blessed to be able to have shot this mini-session with her. We did all this in about 10 minutes of actual shoot time. She's also a wonderful person!

   This was officially THE coldest photo shoot I have ever done. I don't know the temp, but it was ...... c-o-l-d.  It was quite windy also, which made things very skin-chilling. It's hard to tell by looking at the photos though, but it was freezing!  We are now in the middle of a super-duper cold snap in the nation.

   So enjoy the photos, and some very blue eyes!  I mentioned the other day that I would be blogging more this year. Here we go...blog #2 of the year, and we are still in the first week.  To see more of my work, visit my website by clicking  HERE.













No comments:

Post a Comment