Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Deuce + Amber engaged. "The barn"

March 19th, Deuce & Amber will be married. Oh yes, I will be there. In the meantime, we have some pretty cool engagement photos to hold us over!

I had scouted out a few locations for the shoot that day, and what you see is what was chosen after 2 hours of my scouting. However, it's not always easy finding a beautiful location that is accessible. At one point, I drove down a side road, pulled over, got out of my vehicle and was shooting a couple of test photos of the area, when a man in a golf cart drove out from his house to promptly tell me I was on private property and I need to leave now! He was smiling, but his words were very to the point. I didn't actually see a shotgun at his side, but I strongly suspect one existed. I left. I eventually found the locations you see in the photos.

Upon meeting up with Deuce and Amber an hour later, in a more friendly environment, we had fun shooting these photos(and a lot more). At one point, one of them ( I will keep the identity secret) bumped their head pretty good on a 2x4 in the tobacco barn. I hope there was not a huge welt! Overall, it was a great time. The clouds were perfect for photography, and we had fun making photos. See you both in March.

See my website at http://www.shaneirwinphotography.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment