Friday, November 26, 2010

Phillip + Melissa: Log House wedding

Nashville wedding photographer captures log house wedding

Well I've had such a super busy last 2 months, I'm just now getting around to adding another few photos here and there on my blog. I will likely start cutting back on my quantity of photos per blog entry, but I'm hoping to blog more frequently. So.....

Wedding date: Oct. 16th. Buchanon Log House in Nashville was the location chosen by Phillip and Melissa, both of whom I met while I was shooting the wedding of Ryan and Nan, back on May 15th. Phillip and Melissa are such a fun couple, and the wedding was full of fun moments and surprises. It was beautiful weather for this outdoor event, and the big tree with yellow leaves out in the field was a visual gift from God. Thanks to both of you for allowing me the honor of photographing your big day!

See my website at http://www.shaneirwinphotography.com/



Nashville bride spinning after wedding



Nashville bride Melissa smiles for photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment