Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tia + Ryan engagement. The Wizard of Oz


Today as I write this blog, it is actually the wedding day of Ryan and Tia! I am finally getting around to blogging their engagement photos, which we had a great time shooting, by the way.

Ever watched an old movie with your sweetheart out in an open field, with popcorn to boot? It's easy, just bring a TV with rabbit ears, some popcorn, a blanket, and each other. OK, yes I like engagement photos that have a theme. A theme that the couple loves and relates to, and is part of them. So, here it is! Watching tv together. (visit this blog again soon, as I will likely post a couple more photos from this shoot)


And now, time to pack up and go shoot their wedding in a few hours!
To see my website, click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment