Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sam + Amber engaged at Leipers Fork


Amber and Sam will be married in just a few weeks, on March 26th, and this is going to be a fun wedding for sure! I know, because I've already met many of their family and friends immediately following their engagement shoot out at Leipers Fork on Saturday.

It was cloudy and raining a little, which is not a problem, because umbrellas make great props.

I also was able to capture some action shots, as I requested them to bust out some of their reception dance moves for the camera. Now that was fun!

They also have one of the cutest little dogs I've ever seen in my life. Pictured below, as they hold him out for the camera!  (I'm hoping they bring her to the wedding too)

I'm excited about this wedding, and I know they are too. Can't wait!
To see my main website, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment