Monday, January 10, 2011

Brittany + Bobby New Year wedding!

Bride in Gallatin wedding is beautiful


Wedding date: 1/1/11

This is how you start a year off properly. You get married! Bobby and Brittany gave me the honor of photographing their wedding in Gallatin on New Year's day. The decor theme was "Phantom of the Opera". Gotta love it!

There were some really amazing things that even lead up to me being chosen for the job. Some of them, you really have to say "yeah, that was God".

Well, as I do sometimes, I showed up at the hair salon early before the wedding. My second shooter for the day, Shellene, was also on hand. We got plenty of those special "getting ready" shots of Brittany and her girl crew. One of these photos is posted below. The wedding itself was very special, as are the bride and groom.
Thanks to you both.

See more wedding photography at my site.

Groom in Gallatin Tennessee wedding
(this well framed photo above, shot by Shellene)

Bride getting ready in Gallatin salon



No comments:

Post a Comment